I want to go to Australia

If you come to Australia on another other visa, such as visitor or work holiday, you may be able to apply for your student visa from Australia.

The first step is to schedule a free consultation to learn everything about the student visa based on your case. This means that we will study your profile and provide options based on your goals, budget and expectations. It is important o understanding your needs to give to better advice.

What is a student visa?

The Student visa (subclass 500) allows you to remain in Australia for the purpose of studying. You are also allowed to work part time. The student must be enrolled with an Australian education provider with CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students) registration. We will show to you the school and course options in your consultation. When you have a student visa, you are allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight (fortnight means 14 days starting on a Monday) and over 40 hours while you are on holiday. Most students pay their expenses (accommodation and food) with the money they make working here. Often, they even make extra money to travel around Asia and Australia. Australia is full of job opportunities for international students in several areas.

Book a free consultation WhatsApp me Get a quote

stayglobal- student angency Asutralia