MBA in Australia
If you are a professional looking to expand your experience and increase your chances of getting a better job, the MBA (Master of Business Administration) will put you on the path of business leadership. MBA is an advanced management degree that integrates management theory and business practice. Providing an integrated approach to management education, the MBA covers the main functional areas of business, including Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Operations Management. This can be the distinguishing achievement you need to succeed in today’s complex global business environment.
Once you complete your MBA, you can apply for the 485 Visa, which allows you to stay another 2 years in Australia to work and improve your career. The MBA visa also allows your partner to work full time.
- English course (first instalment) + enrolment fee + material fee
- Visa application fees
- Health insurance: compulsory OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover)
Does not include
- Private medical insurance
- Plane tickets
- Compulsory medical exam
- Must be over 18
We may have a better option and price for you! Ask for a quote!
- FEES: The total can be adjusted according to the final school proposal, number of weeks and visa application fees. Also, it may vary according to the nationality and profile of the student. Prices are shown in Australian local currency. Before we apply for your visa, all fees and costs will be clearly presented in the contract.
- HOLIDAYS: 3 or 2 weeks holidays between the intakes and 2 months at the end of the course. This may change according to the travel and study schedule.
- CANCELLATIONS: In case of cancellation of the trip, it will be applied to the cancellation conditions described in your contract with the school and agency. There will be no refund of your visa application fee.
- PAYMENT PLANS: You need to pay the entire payment before the visa application, but you can split the payment.