Renew my student visa

So, it’s time to renew your visa, right? Stay Global represents more than 300 schools in Australia and our team is trained to show you the best options according to your goals, budget and expectations.

There are so many options to include in your study plan here, it all depends on your goal! Here are some of the answers to your questions, but we recommend a free consultation with us to guide you through all the options.

Book a free consultation WhatsApp me

What to study?

You probably already have some idea of ​​what you would like to study. There is a number of courses and schools for you to discover so that you have all the information you need to make your decision.

We have prepared a LIST for you. Another great way is to check it out on the website: (attach the page print)

Choose the state you want to study, the course name and type and click on “start search”. When you see any courses that interest you, click to see more details: information about the school, the course schedule and fees. See how simple it is. Sometimes sites do not show the most updated promotional prices. The best way to find out is to schedule a free consultation with our team.

Book a free consultation WhatsApp me

How much will it cost?

Stay Global does not charge any fees for your consultation or to apply for your visa, so it will cost the same as if you apply for it yourself. The difference is that with our help you can choose with confidence! Our agents will show you many options for schools that suit your needs; we will negotiate with schools for you; organize all your documentation and apply for your visa. In addition, to giving support in Australia. We are a company with over 10 years working in the Australian market, which will make a difference in your exchange experience.  

There will be four fees in your quote.

Visa application fee

This is the fee that we need to pay to apply for a visa with the Department of Immigration.

  • Singles: from AUD 630.00
  • Couples: from AUD 1,100
  • Families: from AUD 1,100 + AUD 155 per dependent applicant (under 18)
  • Extra fee: from AUD 700, this additional fee requested by the immigration of Australia that will be paid on and after your third visa application for each applicant.

Check out more information on the Department of Immigration website.

School fees

The school may require full or partial payment for the course, in general, you will need to pay in advance for the first 3 months of the course. This also includes tuition, materials, and other fees that the school sets.

  • English courses: each week costs around AUD 250, although it should be noted that prices may change depending on the length of the course, the study timetable, and the type of course selected.
  • VET Professional Courses: the fee for 3 months is around AUD1,500. Courses usually take 6, 12 or 24 months.
  • VET Professional Courses On Demand: the fee for 3 months is around AUD3,000. Courses usually take 6, 12 or 24 months.
  • TAFE professional courses: fees for the full course are estimated between AUD6,000 and AUD 11,000 depending on the subject and duration of the course. Courses usually take 6, 12 or 24 months.
  • Universities: Bachelor’s degrees are between AUD36,000 and AUD58,000, Master’s degrees between AUD33,000 and AUD58,000, and Doctorate degrees between AUD45,000 and AUD60,000 (for the entire program).

There is a huge variety of courses available for international students. Click here for course list


Student health coverage abroad is a mandatory health insurance product required for international students studying in Australia. The cost is calculated based on the length of your stay. There are a few companies that offer the OSHC, ask for a quote to know the best price for your situation. See an example, based on 12 months visa:

  • Singles: from AUD 605
  • Couples: from AUD 2,332
  • Families: from AUD 3,555

Medical Examination

Immigration requires you to go through a health check before granting your visa. This exam is valid for one year. Below is a base price, but this amount may vary depending on the place and Immigration requests.

  • Singles: from AUD 333.20
  • Couples: from AUD 666.40
  • Families: from AUD 666.40 (each adult) + AUD 241.10 (to each dependent).
  • Credit card payments attract a 0.495% surcharge.

What documents do I need?

If you are in Australia, the application is a little simpler than if you were offshore. Remember that we are here to assist you and that applying for a visa with us will cost you the same as doing it yourself. Come and talk to us, no pressure, so that you have specialized assistance from our experienced team.

Here are the standard documents needed:

  • Valid passport.
  • Evidence of the last completed degree in your country.
  • Certificate of courses taken in Australia.
  • English Language Proficiency proof (if it is the case).
  • Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
  • OSHC, Overseas Student Health Cover, health insurance for the planned duration of your visa, covering everyone included in your application.
  • Certificate evidence you have enough money for your stay. Please check with our consultant for specific information according to your home country and your profile.
  • Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) documents: every student visa applicant must provide evidence they are a Genuine Temporary Entrant. This is your letter of intent.
  • The application questionnaire completed.

If you are applying as a couple, you also should provide:

  • Marriage Certificate (or a De Facto Deed showing about 1 year of relationship).
  • Identity documents for each person.
  • OSHC for Couples.

If this is the first time you are applying as a couple, you may need to provide:

  • Identity documents for each person: passport and copies of birth certificates, or the family book showing the names of both parents and all your dependent children. Copies of adoption papers, if applicable. 
  • Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years (168KB PDF).
  • Evidence of school enrolment: you must provide evidence of education for all dependant children between the ages of 5 and 17 years.
  • OSHC for Families.

You might need to provide more documents. Book a free consultation with us or check all the documentation on the Immigration website.

Book a free consultation WhatsApp me

stayglobal- student angency Asutralia