Commercial Cookery course
If you are passionate about cooking or excited when your friends praise your culinary creations, then studying commercial cooking is for you. Australia can give you the opportunity to develop your culinary skills under the guidance of the best chefs in the world. This will be a great selling point on your resume. As a chef, you are in constant demand in Australia and around the world, with career opportunities in restaurants, bistros, cafes, events, hotels, clubs, pubs and many other places.
The cooking courses offer a practical culinary experience in the preparation of various meals, desserts and how to work effectively in the kitchen
- English course (first instalment) + enrolment fee + material fee
- Visa application fees
- Health insurance: compulsory OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover)
Does not include
- Private medical insurance
- Plane tickets
- Compulsory medical exam
- Must be over 18
We may have a better option and price for you! Ask for a quote!
- FEES: The total can be adjusted according to the final school proposal, number of weeks and visa application fees. Also, it may vary according to the nationality and profile of the student. Prices are shown in Australian local currency. Before we apply for your visa, all fees and costs will be clearly presented in the contract.
- HOLIDAYS: 3 or 2 weeks holidays between the intakes and 2 months at the end of the course. This may change according to the travel and study schedule.
- CANCELLATIONS: In case of cancellation of the trip, it will be applied to the cancellation conditions described in your contract with the school and agency. There will be no refund of your visa application fee.
- PAYMENT PLANS: You need to pay the entire payment before the visa application, but you can split the payment.